Saturday, January 5, 2008

Merry Christmas To All!

Christmas, New Years, and Basketball
We had a great Christmas visit from Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Gregory from Kentucky

Game Time





Christmas was extended by 2 days when we all went to Greenville on the 27th. The boys are checking to see if Grandpa's beard is real.




Granny getting the business from Huddie



Go Gamecocks!



Lunch with John Lawrence and Aunt Kim



New Year's sparklers


Huddie eating his favorite food --Banana Bread



Sam's first basketball game




Live action shot



Getting ready to apply some "D"


1 comment:

RunningFromCrazy said...

Hi. My name is Melissa. My Mom was Donna Dupler. My grandfather was Donald Dupler. I have linked my lineage all the way back to Fredrick Dupler Sr. that came from Germany. All of my relatives were from Perry County, Ohio. Just wondering if I am related to you. I have been doing research online and that's how I found your blog. :)